ILPS CU offers translations and legally authorized translations of documents from Russian and English language to Czech language.

ILPS CU fully guarantees perfect quality of the translation as well as the fact that the translation corresponds to the submitted original text. We also guarantee that we will traslate your documents and deliver them back within the agreed period of time.

If the student waits for other documents from the ILPS (contracts, insurance etc.), it is possible to send everything in one shipment and, thus, save money.

How much is it and how long does it take?


  • legal translation – 500,- CZK / 1 page (including VAT)
  • ordinary translation – 400,- CZK / 1 page (including VAT)


  • legal translation – 450,- CZK / 1 page (including VAT)
  • ordinary translation – 400,- CZK / 1 page (including VAT)

In the case of regular translation, it is sufficient to send a scan of the document, for legal translations it is necessary to send the original document.

Expected period of time needed to translate the document is 4 workdays since the date of the delivery.

translation 4 workdays
DHL back 2 – 3 workdays

How does it work?

The student send us originals of his documents and then gets an email from us with details of expected price of the translation. As soon as the student confirms the price, Students Services Department send originals to the translator. Students have to pay for the service (translation) upon arrival at the study centre.

When the documents are translated, we send them back to the student.


Translation Order Form

Here, you can read what documents you need for the interview at the embassy. ILPS CU is not responsible for the correctness of the documents.


Why do we offer the translations?

Students, who have to get a visa before entering the CR, usually need to provide Czech authorities with a bank confirmation of the amount on his/her bank account, as well as with an excerpt from the Penal Register.
In case the bank confirmation is issued on the name of the parent, it has to contain information that the child can use the money on it and has a card issued on his/her name (including the number of the card).

Under-age students have to submit also an agreement of their parents, in which the parents allow their child to travel abroad.

How many translated pages should I expect to pay for?

Students older than 18 usually have two pages, under-age students four pages (agreement of parents = 2 pages).

Is it possible to translate and legally authorise scanned documents sent to you by email?

No, this is not possible. The translator can legally authorise only translations based on original documents.

However, you can send us a scanned copy of documents if you can do with an ordinary translation without legal authorisation. In most countries, you can authorise it then at the Czech embassy.

+420 224 990 420
Contact us